List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: A directory for color profiles
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2007-10-17 21:02:05

On Sunday 14 October 2007, you wrote:
>        /usr/share/color/icc/
I found a problem with this, that means that we need "root" rights when
installing. And 99% of us don't do a make install with "root" rights, and I
also don't like the idea of having to be root to install koffice. (I used to
have my own built of KOffice 1.5 on a system at work where I hadn't root
rights, and even if I had I wouldn't want to mess up my work system with a
make install).

One solution is to install in ${PREFIX}/share/color/icc , as most distribution
install in /usr or /usr/local that would do the trick. But does anyone knows
how to get the installation prefix in the code ?

--
Cyrille Berger