List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice 2.0 alpha4
From:       Jaroslaw Staniek <js () iidea ! pl>
Date:       2007-10-03 22:45:29

Inge Wallin said the following, On 2007-10-03 14:10:

> Today KDE 4.0 beta 3, is or will be tagged.  This means that KOffice 2.0
> alpha4 is tagged at the same time.
>
> As usual I'm going to produce some form of release notes. If you want your
> particular component to be mentioned in them I want you to send a reply to
> this mail with a short text about what has changed since KO2.0alpha3. I have
> seen lots of commits all over the place, so I think there are lots of things
> to write about.
>
> I'd prefer if you send the mail to the list instead of personally to me.

Kexi:
     * further Qt4/KDE4-ifying of the API
     * further improvements of the new Main Window interface; local toolbars
     * porting and stabilize existing features:
           ** Main Window: fixed creation of new objects, added "Save" action
           ** Query Designer: fixed layout, appearance, and scrolling
           ** Table View: fixed appearance of record navigator and headers,
               optimized displaying

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek