List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KOffice 2.0 alpha4
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2007-10-03 12:10:10

Hi people,

Today KDE 4.0 beta 3, is or will be tagged.  This means that KOffice 2.0
alpha4 is tagged at the same time.

As usual I'm going to produce some form of release notes. If you want your
particular component to be mentioned in them I want you to send a reply to
this mail with a short text about what has changed since KO2.0alpha3. I have
seen lots of commits all over the place, so I think there are lots of things
to write about.

I'd prefer if you send the mail to the list instead of personally to me.

	-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |