List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice/krita/ui/tests/data
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-09-28 6:00:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 27 September 2007 22:30:18 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Thomas, please don't worry so much about things you don't know enough
> about.

Its called peer review and its how open source gets to be better then
others. :D

> There's no need to scan all my commits for nits to pick. I know
> why I checked in this image; do trust my judgment on krita things a
> bit, please.

This has nothing to do with trust, if anything you could trust I'm not
attacking you but just trying to work on the betterment of KOffice by
pointing out thing you may not know about.

Sorry, but your post feels really really bad (again!).  I'm actually very
close to dropping out of koffice due to your continued "trust me or get
lost" attitude.

--
Thomas Zander