List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Please stop using kdefx (call for help)
From:       Casper Boemann <cbr () boemann ! dk>
Date:       2007-09-26 15:46:36

On Wednesday 26 September 2007 17:12, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>   /koffice/kexi/widget/utils/kexigradientwidget.cpp (3 hits)
>   /koffice/kexi/widget/utils/kexigradientwidget.h (8 hits)
>   /koffice/kivio/kiviopart/kiviosdk/kivio_fill_style.cpp (3 hits)
>   /koffice/kivio/kiviopart/kiviosdk/kivio_fill_style.h (3 hits)
>   /koffice/kivio/kiviopart/kiviosdk/kivio_screen_painter.cpp (11 hits)
>   /koffice/kspread/Object.cpp (35 hits)
>
> ...and of course kugar, and for good measure one lone KPixmapEffect hit
> at koffice/kexi/kexiutils/utils.cpp, line 313.

I've taken a quick look and for kspread it looks like it has something to do
with an empedded image - arent' we going to use flake for this and doesn't
that mean we would be able to remove those hits.

For kivio mwoelke noted on irc that saving those enums in a fileformat seems
dangerous. I guess that applies for kspread too

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann