List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Release notes for KOffice alpha3
From:       Jaroslaw Staniek <js () iidea ! pl>
Date:       2007-09-04 20:54:07

Inge Wallin said the following, On 2007-09-01 15:25:

> As you know, KDE 4.0 beta2 was tagged this wedneseday.  Along with it, we
> provided Koffice alpha3.
>
> I'm writing the release notes again, and need to know what has changed between
> the last alpha and this one.  So please just answer this email to the list
> (not to me personally), and I will collect it and send it to Jos Poortvliet.
>
> 	-Inge
> PS
> I'm especially interested in KPlato and Kexi this time because they were not
> mentioned in the last release, and I've seen a lot of commits.

I am sorry for delay (problems with my ISP);

Major changes in Kexi alpha 3:

- tabbed toolbar introduced providing view-based and context-aware workspace[1]
- numerous fixes for main window, property editor handling, and table view

[1] http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/2955

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek