List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Release notes for KOffice alpha3
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-09-02 12:20:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 01 September 2007 15:25:56 Inge Wallin wrote:
> Hey people,

* Fixed bug 84725 "when using buttons for increase text size, it becomes
all the same size, even if I selected multiple sizes."
* Fix auto-shrinking of text frames
* New feature for paragraph counting that allows us to do a '..., z, aa,
bb, cc' kind of counting.  bug: 34829
* Allow each frame to have a custom run-around that you can edit with the
vector tools independent of the actual content. Great for images!
http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/2911
* Remove the dialog that KWord showed when creating a new shape. We now
only show this for text frames.
* Cleanup the UI of the PathTool option docker.
* Make path editing a lot more CPU friendly by fixing the parts that are
repainted to only what is needed.
* Fix the scale/move/rotate interactions to properly cancel when pressing
esc.
* Make ODF loading/saving in KWord work a lot better.
* Make changing styles properly update the text.

--
Thomas Zander