List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Formula Shape - Inferred rows
From:       Alfredo Beaumont <alfredo.beaumont () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-13 9:57:02

Og, 2007eko Uztren 12a(e)an, Martin Pfeiffer(e)k idatzi zuen:
> > Nothing written about elements allowed to have inferred rows as
> > children ? "However, if the number of arguments is 0, or is more than 1,
> > they treat their contents as a single inferred mrow"
>
> Wrong!  There is not said that classes have inferred rows as children, but
> that they act on their children as if they were an inferred row. It is so
> logic: Look at the mstyle or merror element, they are in fact mrows, that
> just are allowed to have more attributes or they show their children
> colored red or something....

Of course they are mrows, I have not said otherwise.

> So we don't need code to determine if an
> element is allowed to have inferred rows or not. So we just don't need
> InferredRowElement class!

Yes, we need code to determine if an element is allowed to have inferred rows
or not, for the single reason that mrow element doesn't allow inferred mrows!
So you need different code for RowElement and those that inherit from it and
allow inferred mrows.

Cheers
--
Alfredo Beaumont Sainz