List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: ODF Camp at OOoCamp
From:       Alfredo Beaumont <alfredo.beaumont () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-06 10:16:58

Az, 2007eko Uztren 04a(e)an, Boudewijn Rempt(e)k idatzi zuen:
> On Wednesday 04 July 2007, Alfredo Beaumont wrote:
> > Too bad I come back from Catalonia a week before OOo's conference.
> > Anyway, I can get there with quite low costs (go and back by bus for
> > ~60EUR), but I don't really think that's worth it since I can only talk
> > about MathML (or ODFormula) subset of OpenDocument (rather different from
> > the rest) and AFAIK there's nobody on OOo-side working on that.
>
> Which would be good to point out to them through having a mathml wiz in our
> delegation :-)

Well, they are pretty aware of it :-). I'd find interesting if we could really
discuss incompatibility problems or, what could be more important, have some
kind of voice in MathML 3 spec WG from de ODF perspective, since there's no
ODF implementor on that TC. But to be able to do this I need someone on the
other side of the line ;-). I'll try to talk with some OOo people to check
whether this would possible.

--
Alfredo Beaumont Sainz
http://www.alfredobeaumont.org/blog.cgi