List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Flake shape transformations
From:       jaham <jaham () gmx ! net>
Date:       2007-06-20 18:35:15

On Wednesday 20 June 2007 19:50:30 Thorsten Zachmann wrote:
> Hello Jan,
>
> On Tuesday 19 June 2007, jaham wrote:
> > Implementing the new transformations system i was able to fix the
> > outstanding issues with the shearing transformations, so it seems to be
> > easier to use. ;-)
>
> Cool. I applied the patch and played around with it for some time. I have
> to say it looks quite good. The problems that were there before are gone
> with your patch.

:-)

> I however noticed a small problem that sometimes the selection outline did
> disappear during the modification of some objects. I'm not sure how to
> reproduce it but it looks as the selection is painted at the wrong
> position. It looks that it happens when you do a lot of manipulations of
> some object without changing the selection in the meantime.

I do not see that effect. What i can see here is when transforming a selection
of more than one object and pressing undo while they are still selected, the
selection does not update. But that has not worked before either. So we need
to find a way to get a notification when a command was undone, so we can
update the selection. Hmm thinking further, haven't we had a discussion on a
similar problem regarding a selection of path points? Do we have a solution
for that?

Ciao Jan