List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Status of KoMacro ?
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-05-20 17:49:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 20 May 2007 17:31:59 Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > Now you have me confused;
> > you pointed to a png on the wiki that has no komacro dependency at
> > all, and you stated that you wanted to build the recording technology
> > according to that design.
> >
> > So, basically, we are talking about krita-only technology you are
> > building
>
> it's the second time in a week, on two different mailing lists, that
> you take my words and sentences out of their contexts, mix them on your
> own way, and resort to FUD.

Cyrille,

I just read this thread again and what I wrote above is what I understand
from your writings.
I feel it very unfortunate there are apparent misunderstandings.

Let me assure you there is no bad intend or otherwise non-constructive
reasoning behind my mails, and I certainly have not intentionally tried
to spread FUD (here or elsewhere)

I'm also sorry that we have not managed to clear this up nicely.

I'm looking forward to your solutions! (and that is NOT sarcastic!)

Cheers
--
Thomas Zander