List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Looking ahead for further alpha releases
From:       Casper Boemann <cbr () boemann ! dk>
Date:       2007-05-14 11:40:36

On Monday 14 May 2007 12:23, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

> Sounds good to me, as well as the list with app goals. I'd like to see
> similar goals for the apps not mentioned, though, like kplato. With
> "kchart: done completely" do you also mean the full odf implementation? Oh,
> and for all apps, "load odf stuff" is an action item :-). Do we also need
> goals for the libs?
The apps not mentioned is a slip on my part, but since kplato is not yet a
real member, i didn't think we should set hard goals for it.

"load odf stuff" is indeed a release goal and as such an item for all in alpha
4. If some apps don't mention it in alpha 2 or 3 it's because it's either
already done (not likely) or defered to alpha 4.

if we have big plans for libs then yes we need to state those, but I'd also
like to keep this list as short and manageble as possible.
--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann