List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: icons in koffice
From:       Jaroslaw Staniek <js () iidea ! pl>
Date:       2007-04-20 14:18:01

Thomas Zander said the following, On 2007-04-20 11:02:
> On Thursday 19 April 2007 15:41, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
>> The actual page is:
>> http://kexi-project.org/wiki/wikiview/index.php?UIDesignIcons_Specs_KOf
>> fice_Wide
>
> Well, no. The KOffice icons are written on the koffice wiki.  I'm not sure
> why you copied the content to your own wiki,

It's the opposite - 'icon specs' have been synced by me with the
kexi-project.org wiki page, as a special 'global koffice icons' category (see
the history).

On 29 March you have even copied images from the original site:
http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Icons/KOffice_wide_icons&diff=2236&oldid=2229
-- quite a lot work compared to just contacting me.

> The point is that all koffice developers should have access to the page;
> and that's true on the koffice wiki.

Koffice wiki is not very usable as readonly for me.
I obviously need a place with write access, and techbase (what you have
suggested me in March) is not a place for every KDE development topic.

There are two things missing for now:
* a page informing about clear rules for contents of the koffice wiki
(something what will prevent editing conflicts, like "you have linked to
external wiki or to a content that I do not care about or do not understand")
* a license - CC is not acceptable - all the docs (user, developer) are in
GFDL; sometimes wiki text I write eventually end up in web or printed
documentation that's GFDL licensed

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek