List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: track change (was : Re: TextTool commands)
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-04-09 19:46:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 09 April 2007 20:32, Pierre Stirnweiss wrote:
> As I said, this signal is, to my mind, just not detailed enough:

Well, I tried to explain that it isn't. And I'm quite unsure why you say
it is.
So, to avoid any more timeloss I just coded a working example that shows
the before and after state of the text on each user action using debug
output.  Works great! :)

All that is missing still is to create a 'database' of changes and the
ability to merge all the changes.

Hope that helps.
--
Thomas Zander