List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice/libs/kopageapp
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-02-12 19:04:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

reading this commit I noted the textBold / italic etc methods.
I'm actually surprised these are there, I never noticed that someone copied my
temporary code from KWord. ;)

In KWord I removed these actions some time ago, and I added a framework to
KoToolManager to reuse those actions from the tool.
So, you can remove those methods and the actions and when the textTool is
installed the menu and toolbar items will still be visible and updated.
Assuming you call an equivalent of;
    KoToolManager::instance()->registerTools(m_view->actionCollection(),
    m_canvasController);

See kword/part/KWGui.cpp

On Monday 12 February 2007 18:37, Thorsten Zachmann wrote:
> --- trunk/koffice/libs/kopageapp/KoPAView.cpp #632917:632918
>   void KoPAView::textBold(bool bold) {

Cheers!
--
Thomas Zander