List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Using KChart
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2007-01-18 10:35:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 18 January 2007 11:21, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > Yes, this looks promissing. Do you have any idea of *when* it will be in
> > kdelibs?
>
> The more we are to want it the faster it can be move :) But the problem is
> that some people wants to create a new module including other stuff, that
> is likely to slow down the process as no one has the time to invest in
> creating that new module.

I was for a separate module mainly because accepting stuff in kdelibs is a
long process, longer than simply creating a new toplevel module. The problem
is that now that there's no TWG anymore there's simply no-one who can
say "yes" or "no" to inclusion of new widgets in kdelibs.

(I also would like to have a module with useful stuff, like the plot widget,
but also other widgets in it, but I have chronically less time than I think I
have & I have, again, been ill during the past week.)

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi