List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KoXmlReader
From:       Alfredo Beaumont <alfredo.beaumont () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-12-25 17:04:25

Hi,

In KFormula 2 we want to switch from QDom* classes to KoXmlReader and
KoXmlWriter for loading and saving. We have also a method in a base class
that does the task of reading all the attributes of each element. The problem
is that we use QDomNode::attributes() method but there's no such a method in
KoXmlNode. Is there any plan to add such method or should I think about a
workaround ?

Thanks
--
Alfredo Beaumont Sainz