List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KSpread: Remaining cell status flags for parsing, circle,
From:       Stefan Nikolaus <stefan.nikolaus () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-12-17 19:17:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi there,

I want to kill the status flags in Cell. The remaining ones indicate parsing,
circular calculation and dependency errors. Now, I want to move them
(actually not themselves, but their semantics) to the Value class, where the
other error values (division-by-zero et al.) reside.

I came across Cell.cpp:330, with the following logic: If the formulas should
be displayed and any of the three errors occur, the formula is not shown, but
the corresponding error value. If any of the other errors is given, the
formula is shown though. That confuses me. Is this behaviour intended? If so,
why?
If no one objects, I'll change it, so it will always show the formula
regardless of the error.

Bye,
Stefan