List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: String changes in Krita one day before tagging?
From:       Burkhard =?iso-8859-1?q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2006-11-06 17:15:49

Am Sonntag, 5. November 2006 16:32 schrieb Cyrille Berger:
> hum I think that it is an error, I will revert for 1.6.1. and the typo will
> be fixed for next version.

Reverting the commit is the worst for the translators you could do, as Scripty
does not remove the fuzzy flag from previously translated messages in all
languages with a translated krita.po.

You only make this message again fuzzy for all teams who fixed the fuzzy flag
after the wrong commit and thus make the time frame for the translators to fix
the error 24 hours smaler.

Best you can do in such a case is to write a mail to the translators list.

Burkhard Lück