List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KSpread docs: Sorting into an different area
From:       Burkhard =?utf-8?q?L=C3=BCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2006-11-04 11:29:39

On Saturday 04 November 2006 12:05, Stefan Nikolaus wrote:

> No, not this one. This toggles wether you attach the style to cell content
> or to the cell itself. E.g. you have a bold 3 in your list, sort it with
> the option enabled, the 3 stays bold but is moved to another cell (or not,
> depends on the set). If you disable it, the content that it is moved to
> this cell becomes bold, while the 3 takes the style of the cell it is moved
> to.

Thanks for the explanation, but then the string should be changed to
"Move cell Formatting (Borders, Colors, Text)".

Too late for 1.6.1, but perhaps we can get a small [doc]message freeze lift
after tagging 1.6.1, Cyrille?

I have some small fixes for gui related errors in kspread's documentation
(fixed this already in the german Docs and translated it back to the
docbooks)

The german team will have the most accurate documentation and gui translation
for kspread 1.6.1 :-)

Burkhard Lück