List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Small KOffice interaction design meeting in middle november?
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-11-02 20:48:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 02 November 2006 12:13, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> e.v. board isn't really responsive, but, if I may make the old-fashioned
> comparison, we're a bit in the position of being the husband who has to go
> to his wife for tobacco money :-)

heh ... i understand the feeling. what we're trying to do is work with groups
within kde where, for instance, koffice would come up with a budget which we
would then approve and the money would be earmarked for those needs. this
should help the e.V. board plan better while providing better service to the
community, both when it comes to helping to coordinate fund raisers / donors
and making funds available for expenditures that arise.

if you have some thoughts on what such a program might look like so that it
would work well for you (the koffice team) please let us (the e.v. board)
know so that we can take it into consideration.

luv 'n hugs.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se