List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Writings
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-10-29 14:50:26

Doing something other then coding for a change, I worked on researching the
specs of projects that we will want to have inside of KOffice in the near
future.
Whenever a user states we lack bibliography or a good outliner they just state
a name and for most of the KOffice programmers the full ideas of what such a
piece of software does is unknown.

So, when someone wants to integrate a specific tool, or just when a user asks
questions deeper then just if we have an outliner, here are some usecases
that I feel KOffice should strive to accomplish.

http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KOffice%20Bibliography
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KOffice%20Outliners
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KOffice%20Collaborative

And related: