List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: I believe in KOffice
From:       "Casper Boemann" <cbr () boemann ! dk>
Date:       2006-10-28 9:36:22

Hi Tuomas

welcome onboard :)

I don't use any IDE, only a simple editor and some shells

most important is to set up your KDE4 dev environment. There is a wiki to
help you there and there is lot of us hanging around on #koffice on
irc.freenode.org who will help you too.

auto* is gone and cmake is pretty easy so you'll quickly get a hang of it.

Regarding choice of app then we would naturally like your help on krita, but
truthfully we are many developers already wheras kword has only 1 and
kformula only 2