List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    tablets and stuff
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2006-10-19 20:44:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I have just checked in the first part of my work on making koffice more
tablet-minded than any other office suite in the wide world. The groundwork
has been laid, now I only need to finish it. As far as I can tell, there are
no regressions :-).

I will be away from the internet next week, I'm taking a short vacation at the
coast. I'll take my laptop, though, and intend to implement the tool
switching based on what the user has in his hand next week. This will mostly
happen inside KoToolManager. It should already be possible for application
authors to make their tools tablet (and scrollwheel) capable now, the only
thing is that the current tool isn't changed depending on what pointing
device the user is using.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi