List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Release notes - please send info
From:       Dag Andersen <danders () get2net ! dk>
Date:       2006-10-09 6:17:49

Fredag 06 oktober 2006 23:17 skrev Inge Wallin:
> Ok, it's time for release again and therefore time for release notes.  I'd
> like a mail from all the maintainers about what you consider is the coolest
> new features in 1.6. This is about the release note and not the changelog,
> so I want high-level stuff, not lists of fixed bugs in bugzilla.
>
> Please send your answer to the list as a reply to this mail, kthxbye.
>
> 	-Inge
kplato:
Added Risk and PERT distribution for calculation of Expected- (E), Optimistic-
(O)  and Pessimistic (P) values for each task, based on the entered estimates
Expected (Ee), Optimistic (Oe) and Pessimistic (Pe).
Risk can be set to None, Low or High:
None: Distribution is not used. The estimates are used as is.
Low: Expected estimate is calculated as E= (4*Ee + Oe + Pe)/ 6
High: Expected estimate is calculated as E= (4*Ee + Oe + 2*Pe)/ 7
Variance is calculated as: V = (Pe - Oe)/6, which gives
O = E - V, and P = E + V.

--
Mvh
Dag Andersen