List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Compile error in KPlato 1.6
From:       Kai Klindworth <kde () kk-surf ! de>
Date:       2006-08-31 14:06:53

Am Donnerstag, 31. August 2006 15:38 schrieb Sander Koning:
> Eurhm ... Thanks, I'll try that one... and I'd like to suggest that that
> method be added to the 1.6 codebase :)

It's better when you try the following:

QStringList Task::overbookedResources() {
    if (m_currentSchedule)
        return m_currentSchedule->overbookedResources();
    else
        return QStringList();
}

I've forgotten to return something. The other code snippet compiles too, but
it would crash, if the method would called (I haven't run KPlato).
I've send that corrected code one time before, very quickly after the first
mail, but I think the moderator of the maillist thought, that it is a
duplicate, so I try again.