List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Problems with ODT files
From:       Johan Erlands <johan.erlands () lkpg ! visit ! se>
Date:       2006-07-28 13:04:30

I am currently trying to use Kword, 1.5.2, and openoffice, 2.0.2, to
create ODT files. The problem I have is that they almost never look the
same in both applications. I am not going in to details here. I just
want to know where to ask for help or submit bug reports.  It  seems to
me that the ODF standard must be interpreted the same way by all
implementations.

Where should I submit bug reports?
Does it exist a project that works with these issues?

//Johan