List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Branch 1.5 is officially dead and 1.6 is open for all developement
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2006-07-11 9:19:19

Hi,

Since 1.5.2 has been tagged and will be released shortly. And since we don't
plan an 1.5.3, branch/1.5 is now dead. That means that all bugfixes must be
made in the branch/1.6. Thanks to Thomas changes from 1.5 have been merged in
1.6 for applications that weren't developed.

That also mean that new feature (like kspread kross plugin and the dcop call
to end a presentation in kpresenter) can be add to any koffice application in
branch/1.6, but it needs to be coordinated with the maintainer of that
application.

As for translation, I don't know how it works, but branch 1.5 shouldn't be
tranlsated anymore, and it's branch 1.6 that needs to be translated. Maybe
someone can tell me what I need to do ?

--
--- Cyrille Berger ---