List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Rescheduling KOffice 1.6 Alpha
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2006-07-09 17:34:47

Hi,
There have been several people (including Ingwa, our venerable Head of
Marketing) who were concerned by the bad timing of both releasing an alpha of
1.6 and a bug fix release of the 1.5 branch in less than a week.

So except if there is an objection, I reschedule Alpha to be released August,
1. (this time, whatever happens in the world, I won't let it be delayed !).
Of course, I will retag the alpha at that time.

--
--- Cyrille Berger --