List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Zooming broken ?
From:       "Tomas Mecir" <mecirt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-25 16:40:52

On 6/25/06, Tomas Mecir <mecirt@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hmm, trunk. It's my local copy with some changes, so it could be
> > caused by those too, I just don't see how this would be possible, as
> > neither of my changes involves anything that runs during the initial
> > startup/painting.
>
> Update, still no idea why it's happenning, but now I at least know
> WHAT is happenning. KSpread::Doc inherits from KoZoomHandler, which
> has a method setZoomAndResolution. This one accepts the zoom level as
> an integer, divides it by 100 and sets the zoom to that - hence, it
> should be called with 100 as a parameter for no zooming. But for
> whatever reason, something somewhere calls it with parameter 1, so I
> end up with a 0.01 zoom, which leads to the problem described.
>
> Hmm, now to figure out why this is happenning, and why it wasn't
> happenning before :(

And yet another update (I'll shut up after this, I promise), the
problem was that you likely changed the zoom handler to divide the
factor by 100, but the load/save code for settings was not aware of
that, so once I closed KSpread, it saved the 100-times smaller zoom,
then when I started the app again, it loaded the number unchanged and
passed it on to the function, which divided it by 100 again. Fixed now
:)

/ Tomas