List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Registries
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-06-12 14:25:37

On Friday 09 June 2006 23:26, Thomas Zander wrote:
> On Friday 9 June 2006 22:41, David Faure wrote:
> > > With this we cut out the kparts class.
> >
> > No no. Argh. This makes no sense ;)
> > All this over a confusing namespace? ;)
> > What matters is what's in the link line of your plugins, not the name
> > of the loading method.
>
> Namespace? Link line?  No idea what thats all about.
You saying "we cut out the kparts class", which makes no sense since
- there is no kparts class
- kparts is a namespace
- using the template methods from kparts::componentfactory doesn't actually require linking to kparts

> Hmm, I'll immediately admit I don't understand this loading stuff, it
> would be great if there actually was some API docs :-)

Where do you miss api docs (in kdelibs trunk)? AFAICS all loading-related methods
are now documented.