List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KFormula test
From:       "Benjamin K. Stuhl" <benjamin.stuhl () colorado ! edu>
Date:       2006-05-30 15:31:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tue, 30 May 2006 11:07:59 +0200, Thomas Zander inscribed:
> On Tuesday 30 May 2006 10:39, Alfredo Beaumont wrote:
> > And report whether you have success or not and provide as much info
> > as you can: OS, compiler, Koffice, and debug info, if any.
>
> Works just fine.

Try a document just containing x^2? When I do that (with
the x^2 test), it saves fine -- or at least the save file isn't
empty, I haven't looked at the XML -- but loading the odf comes up empty
and the (relevant) debug output is

koffice (lib kofficecore): File content.xml loaded and parsed
koffice (lib kofficecore): WARNING: Entry styles.xml not found!
koffice (lib kofficecore): Starting reading in office:styles
koffice (lib kofficecore): Starting reading in office:styles
kformula: Not an element: #text
kio (KTrader): query for KDECompressionFilter : returning 1 offers
kio (Filter): KFilterBase::findFilterByMimeType(application/x-gzip) got 1 offers
koffice (lib kofficecore): File meta.xml loaded and parsed

-- BKS