List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Collaborative editing / Versionning for koffice
From:       "Casper Boemann" <cbr () boemann ! dk>
Date:       2006-05-30 11:54:32

That is exactly how I thought we should do it, and how it is described in the article \
                that Cyrille mentioned in the first mail (although he didn't like the \
                approach)
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Knight" <robertknight@gmail.com>To: "For \
developer's discussion about KOffice" <koffice-devel@kde.org>Sent: Tuesday, May 30, \
2006 1:30 PMSubject: Re: Collaborative editing / Versionning for koffice