List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Improvement idea for the startup dialog from kde-apps.org
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-05-24 20:07:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

On Wednesday 24 May 2006 20:51, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > a) we did not put it in the list as it will open the file dialog (for
> > various reasons that should not be inlined). So it really needs a
> > separate widget since it will have a very different result.
> > b) its the least used item in this dialog, where recent files is the
> > most used. Hence it goes to the bottom.
>
> so it was put somewhere it is very hard to find? erg.

If you read the rest of todays thread, you'd see it was suppost to go
directly under the last template item. But that was removed while I was
extended-AFK due to some people reporting the code back then had layout
bugs. They got a scrollbar.
See attachment.

--
Thomas Zander

["koffice-open-scrollbar.png" (image/png)]