List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: 1.5.1?
From:       "BERGER Cyrille" <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2006-05-03 13:38:12

> Boudewijn, was the mentioned Krita bug fixed meanwhile?
If 1.5.1 is released now, when will be 1.5.2 get released ? I ask
because, I have a bug fix and a couple of modification (mostly about
which headers get installed) needed for krita-plugins to be released
(planned for the end of May), and I can't commit them right now, but I
might give a patch to someone who would do it for me before 1.5.1.

--
Cyrille Berger