List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Track change and KOffice-Kopete (Was: [kopete-devel] Google soc 2006)
From:       "BERGER Cyrille" <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2006-04-18 11:28:56

Hi,

Maybe I am missing something, but I don't see how the integration of
KOffice and Kopete concerning Track change can be more than a button
in koffice to allow to call Kopete to start talking with the author.
And then, while track change is indeed a big project, it's mostly a
KOffice project. With Kopete/Kontact/Kphone integration a small work.

--
Cyrille Berger