List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KSpread Kross API (help needed!)
From:       Jaroslaw Staniek <js () iidea ! pl>
Date:       2006-02-17 18:37:04

Isaac Clerencia said the following, On 2006-02-17 11:19:
> Hi,
> I've been working for a while in Kross integration in KSpread.

While designing user-level API, I'd see at MS Excel/OpenOffice.org Calc how
this was designed. Especially collections of various elements like sheets.
Just run user's handbook for the topic. Don't know whether this is complete in
OO.org Calc, but at least Excel has it documented well.

Not that I am sure there's everything well designed, but going this way we can
increase CHANCES users can quicker adopt thousands of their existing scripts
when moving to KOffice.

Please consider this.

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska

  Kexi Developer:      http://www.kexi-project.org | http://koffice.org/kexi
  Kexi Support:        http://www.kexi-project.org/support.html
  Kexi For MS Windows: http://kexi.pl/wiki/index.php/Kexi_for_MS_Windows
  KDE3, KDE4 Libraries For Developing MS Windows Applications:
                       http://www.kdelibs.com/wiki