List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KSpread Kross API (help needed!)
From:       Isaac Clerencia <isaac () warp ! es>
Date:       2006-02-17 10:19:15

Hi,
I've been working for a while in Kross integration in KSpread.

It is already working (in playground/office), but I would like
to get some feedback about the API that I should expose.

You can have a look at the current Kspread Kross API at:
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=Kross%20KSpread

My main problem is that I'm a spreadsheet illiterate, so I can't come with any
useful example (I'm just testing that the API works correctly with dumb
scripts like the one that appears in the wiki). I would be really happy if
somebody could throw some ideas about what could be done with spreadsheet
scripting, so I can be sure to expose the required functions to be able to
write such scripts. Feel free to mail me any advice :)

Best regards and TIA
--
Isaac Clerencia
Work: isaac@warp.es | Debian: isaac@debian.org