List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Last call for the changelog/fixes/known problems
From:       Jan Hambrecht <jaham () gmx ! net>
Date:       2006-01-30 12:08:07

Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Okay, Inge is temporarily out of action, so I'm collecting the last additions
> for the full changelog, list with important fixes and the list with known
> problems. If you've got any not mentioned in changed=1.5, or in the previous
> thread on known problems, and if you want something hot mentioned, please
> text today.

Known problems for karbon:

* crash when clicking on stroke-fill-preview after switching to karbon
from another open document within koshell (see mail from jstaniek
http://lists.kde.org/?l=koffice-devel&m=113822986718228&w=2)
* bounding box of object is not updated after editing bezeir points
* selection bounding box and handles are not shown when switching from
select-nodes tool to select tool

Ciao Jan