List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Bugs for KSpread developers
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael.langerhorst () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-01-29 19:39:44

Hi KSpread folk,

Robert recently asked me that all bug reports for KSpread should be sent to
all who are involved with KSpread development. Sorry for replying rather
late, but I'm rather... busy... these days.

The deal is as follows: I'm currently assigned as bug maintainer for KSpread
in KDE bugzilla. That's the only component that I'm managing. In order for
YOU to get the bug emails, you have to "watch" me, which you have to
configure yourself in the web-interface:
http://bugs.kde.org/
Edit Prefs (bottom right)
Email Settings (second tab)
Users to watch: raphael.langerhorst@kdemail.net

Since I'm only in charge of kspread bugs, you will only get (additionally)
kspread bug mails by this.

Of course I would welcome help with hunting KSpread bugs (there are a few
registered since beta1 was tagged), I won't be able to do so myself for
another week at least.

Regards,
--
Raphael Langerhorst