List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KOffice talks at FOSDEM
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael.langerhorst () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-01-29 19:33:59

Hi all,

I might have missed something during the past weeks(?), but as far as I know
we did not yet discuss the KOffice talks that we will give at FOSDEM
(http://www.fosdem.org)

What we have at FOSDEM:
We don't have a both/stall this year (we probably missed to organize that),
but we have a devroom. There is a wiki up for organizing ourselves:
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=fosdem2006

And I would like to have a few presentations on KOffice (again) this year.
Maybe 2 or three at least. Please reply to this mail if you want to give a
presentation or want to suggest an important topic that should be presented.
This way we can have some organized and balanced talks. We should then put
that information up on the wiki as well.
Estimated audience is about 20 - 100 people, depending on room location and
time of day.

For those of you coming to FOSDEM we could probably spend some time in the
devroom discussing some stuff about KOffice in general.

Regards,
--
Raphael Langerhorst
http://raphael.g-system.at/blog/