List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: New webmaster needed
From:       Giovanni Venturi <gventuri73 () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2006-01-20 22:43:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Alle 22:52, luned́ 16 gennaio 2006, Inge Wallin ha scritto:
> As you might have read in Annmas blog, she is going to have her fifth child
> in a couple of months. Congratulations to her!
>
> However, the timing for KOffice is not so great, since the birth will be
> almost on the day of our release, a day that will be very busy for the
> webmaster of KOffice.  This means that we need a temporary replacement or
> at least an intern while annma is lying in bed recovering from the ordeal.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> 	-Inge
Well If you want I can try to manage the koffice site for the KOffice 1.5
release, but I didnot followed too much the discussions and the commit. I
don't compile KOffice trunk from more than 1 month. I was thinking If all
KOffice application can tell here the main Changelog of their application:
kexi, krita, kword, kspread, kpresenter, ...
If there is someone that followed this things better than me could be better.
Bye,
Giovanni
--
A KDE Italian translator and KSniffer core developer
Slackware GNU/Linux current version - kernel 2.6.15.1