List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Unnecessary files in the 1.5 beta1 tarball
From:       Jarosław_Staniek <js () iidea ! pl>
Date:       2006-01-20 22:32:42

I'd like to avoid putting unnecessary filed intothe tarball. At Kexi side,
there are files like kexi/doc/dev/CHANGELOG-Kexi-js that are large and rarely
required.
Also, today we've put kexi/examples/ directory, where SQL database (text)
dumps are only stored, while there should be available binary database files
in the tarball. I provided appropriate script to perform such conversion.

Please remind me, is there a script building koffice tarball or we're
depending on tools like cvs2pack? If there's a script, we can make some
adjustments to clean up the tarball.

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska

  Kexi Developer:      http://www.kexi-project.org | http://koffice.org/kexi
  Kexi Support:        http://www.kexi-project.org/support.html
  Kexi For MS Windows: http://kexi.pl/wiki/index.php/Kexi_for_MS_Windows
  KDE3, KDE4 Libraries For Developing MS Windows Applications:
                       http://www.kdelibs.com/wiki