List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Bug 112482: password protected Excel files
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-01-10 23:19:38

Password protected Excel files used to crash the filter because the
decryption is not yet implemented. I have modified the filter so it
does not crash KSpread anymore (see bug #112482).

However, I checked only with couple of test documents that I
have/created. If somebody (Raphael?) want to continue checking it
against more real-world documents, feel free to do so. Please report
if it still causes crash.

Best regards,

Ariya