List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Krita doom has passed and we are alive and stronger
From:       Casper Boemann <cbr () boemann ! dk>
Date:       2006-01-04 10:25:15

The Krita doom has passed and we are alive and stronger.

We now have the abillity to do groups of layers, and even nested groups of
groups.

But there is still some small fallout. This will be solved in the time up to
1.5. Nothing to keep you from using krita though, and should you encounter a
problem, please mail the list or meet us on irc. I'm sure we'll fix your
particular problem sooner in that case.

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann