List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kspread: merging non-cont. selections into trunk
From:       Stefan Nikolaus <stefan.nikolaus () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2005-12-20 9:00:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday, 19. December 2005 22:14, Robert Knight wrote:
> Do you mean the newly refactored HighlightRange code? (ie. with
> HighlightRange extending Range and the resizing code moved to the
> reimplementation of setArea() in EditorHighlightRange)

Exactly. The highlighted ranges are now a Selection and the resizing is done
by it. Sorry, I know, that you have added the code recently and surely aren't
be happy, that I come along and touches it.
If you have something in your pipeline based on the HighlightRanges, let me
know. I'll try my best to help you with adapting it to the Selection.

One small issue with my code: if you have more than one highlighted range and
resize one, the color may switch. That's because the resized range becomes
the last and the order of the colors is static. For me, this is not nice, but
acceptable.

Bye,
Stefan