List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Personal look at koffice.org pages and integration (was: Grouping
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-12-19 22:14:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 14 December 2005 14:07, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> > Not to mention the lack of integration that makes it hard to explain
> > why its posted side by side with the others.
>
> Re integration
>
> Do you refer to that amateur who has wrote a LinuxMagazine article on
> KOffice 1.4?

No, the plain fact that from all KOffice apps there is no way a user can
get data from a kexi db.
In other words; there still is no integration.

Note that koffice-lib reuse is NOT the kind of integration I am referring
to.  Adding sql queries based cells in kspread and similar ideas I
mentioned on this list before are.

--
Thomas Zander