List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: modifier keys.
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-12-02 13:20:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 30 November 2005 12:53, Thomas Zander wrote:
> Going through KWord and KPresenter I noted some inconsistencies between
> usage of modifier keys.  Adding the requests in bugs 112310 and 112306
> as well as requests on IRC about this, I thought I'd analyze this stuff
> a bit more.

Result of our discussions is now online at:
http://www.koffice.org/developer/keyboardmodifiers.php

David noted on IRC:
13:54  * dfaure hopes the logic will be put in some lib code to avoid
duplication
13:54 < dfaure> we can't share the actual code for moving/resizing/etc.
objects at this point, of course, but just a "here are the modifiers,
tell me what to do" method.

Any volunteers?
--
Thomas Zander