List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Kexi manuals - trying to clear up
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2005-11-21 0:59:26

Hi,

I just did not understand what was asked from me. And I thought svn was about
working together easily.
No harm done, I reversed to a revision before I did any change so it's all
back as you left it. I won't interfere again, it happens that people don't
understand what their role is meant to be.
Sorry about that, :-(

Anne-Marie