List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KSpread: document -> workbook
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-11-16 16:13:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 16 November 2005 15:21, Martin Ellis wrote:
> The relevant parts of the cited -- and quoted below --- definitions
> (i.e. the bits that don't refer to evidence or coinage), all refer to
> paper (or booklets, which are essentially paper-based) and writing.
>
> It seems pretty KWord specific to me.

Because its paper based?  Please press print in kspread or krita, or...

And, at the same time, KWord documents are quite often used for non paper
based output channels.  I have heard many say they use it for nice
graphical editing and afterwards export it to an other format. Html or
TeX or whatever.

--
Thomas Zander